The Faribault Golf Club was originally founded in 1910 when the original nine holes were designed, constructed, and opened for play. In 1956, Willie Kidd, the Interlachen golf professional, designed a new nine holes course in its present location, an Bob Carlson of Austin designed the back nine holes which was built and opened for play in 1966. Faribault Golf Club was instrumental along with Winona Country Club, Town and Country, The Minikahda Club, Rochester Golf & Country Club, Bryn Mawr, and Merion Park in founding and establishing the Minnesota Golf Association, and hosted annually since 1970, the Minnesota PGA Pro-Am Tournament. The club has also hosted the 1970 Minnesota State Open and local qualifying for the 1984 United States Golf Association Open. Site of the 1991 MGA Mid-Amateur.
Golf Shop Christmas Sale Club Holiday Party -RSVP!
Tuesdays 9am - 2pm Saturday, December 13th
Wednesdays 9am -2pm 5pm Social, 7pm Dinner
Thursdays 9am -2pm 8pm DJ-Karaoke